I just downloaded and got to play with ChaCha's updated iPhone Application. I'm impressed… the usability is simple and the features are robust. The original ChaCha iPhone app used to just push answers from the database through the iPhone app back to the user. This application is quite the step up – and has a few surprises.
- Kaya karo ChaCha situs, ana pitakonan sing durung dijawab dijaluk menyang kolam pandhuan kanggo nanggepi urip.
- ChaCha mesthi nyimpen geografi karo pitakonane but never leveraged that data. With a database pushing millions of responses a day, that's quite a goldmine of information. As Scott states in his video regarding the app – it's pretty addictive to see what questions others are asking around you.
- Sampeyan saiki bisa nambahake tandha! Got a topic of interest? Get the results pushed to you. I'm sure my daughter will have Pitakon Justin Bieber diset ing wektu cendhak.
- Nuduhake pitakon saiki bisa liwat email, SMS lan Facebook!
- Pitakon sing gegandhengan gampang digoleki!
It's great to see Scott's team break out in the lead with some innovative ideas – and really packed neatly into a concise application. Given the Google Panda debacle, this step increases engagement with ChaCha's ravenous fans. From a marketing standpoint, I like that it both encourages more browsing (with the Fitur Near Me) uga dibangun ing fitur perawatan kanggo pangguna supaya bisa bali (karo Tandha).
Congratulations ChaCha team! Find and download the new ChaCha iPhone app on your iPhone. I hope there's an iPad version coming – this is just too cool!